Monday, July 18, 2011

Is my boyfriend cheap or do I expect too much ? ?

My boyfriend , I can tell minds paying for thing when we go out . However he feels he it is right for him to pay & WON'T let me pay anywhere we go , if he does I have to pay the whole bill ( he doesnt want to split it but I can afford to do that all the time ) . I avoid eating out with him as a consequence . I always get him very thoughtful presents - a fish tank , orient express tickets etc. He on the other hand buys me body shop & minds paying for hotels ( we both live with put parents so we can't go back home ) I offer to pay foe it bur he won't let me so we just go to the back of his car :( . He also didn't send me a postcard on holiday - he tried to say he couldn't find one in Mauritius !!! And forgot to get me chocolates from duty free ( or he was to cheap to get them for me) - he tried again to make excuses to say the chocs melted . This after I've spent over �1k on his birthday - is it too much to ask for a postcard . I know it's vulgar for me to bring it up but he doesn't think anything if it if I don't . He won't buy nice roses - just the leftover knocked down ones . Surely I deserve better . All he got me from holiday was a small wobbling turtle - WTF I don't even like turtles .

No comments:

Post a Comment