Sunday, July 17, 2011

There is a mole on my back?

Ok so I found a mole on my upper back and I don't know what it's from. I went to Florida last week and was in the sun a lot... When I got home is when I noticed it. I have a lot of freckles everywhere, and a couple of moles here and there, but they are flat. This one sticks out. It's really small though. I can reach it if I put my hand back there, and it feels like you can just rip it right off. (Of course I won't though). What should I do? ALSO I have had this mole above my ear (covered by my hair) and its about the size of a hole punch in notebook paper. It's been there for quite some time. My mom is going to call the dermatologist to schedule an appointment. But my sister was scaring me saying I could have some sort of skin cancer. I'm a healthy 14 year old girl, so I don't think I do... but still, is it just a normal mole or what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment