Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rate this letter (took a lotta thinking so thoughtful answers)?

Where to start? Your as perfect as can be in the last 3 weeks you've driven my head crazy you run through it all day. life isn't the same without you there's never truly a dull moment all I ever want to do is lay under the shade at the park in the grass with your head on my chest. Everything is fast with you and I love it till have to say goodbye. When were not together even the angels cry after such a beautiful summer day, and no matter how bad a day is 15 minutes of your beautiful sweet voice and laugh can bring me into the clouds. Sometimes the odds seem stacked against us but I have no doubt our unstoppable duo will outlast anything because I want to be your guy your dork and your pimp mcnigga and keep our unstoppable duo going. No matter what I'll be here for you I want to be the best because you deserve the best and ill give you mine whether its making a tuxedo look comfortable in june or waking up at 4:20 in the morning to watch the sun rise ill give you all I got. Because even though you worry we'll get bored of talking and hanging out so much I know we'll be ok cause I have a few tricks up my sleeve and i want you to be around to see all of them and watch me fail help me up and we can walk this crazy path of 10 hour conversation's waking up at 4:20 together. Because I want to find out about jeff the bottle nose's dolphins happy ending : ) . Like the sun well rise and set but as long as we do it together it wont bother me one bit because wouldn't trade it for the world baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment