Friday, July 8, 2011

Gender Studies: Have any of you ever been a victim of a violent crime?

Sure. Home invasion (Columbus, O.). Shot at (Portland, West Hollywood, Ca., and Columbus). Stabbed (Portland, Austin). Pistol whipped (Columbus). Stuck up in a parking lot at gunpoint by 4 guys (Portland). Saw my best friend get beaten to death (Jacksonville). This stuff is second nature for me. When I'm not around it, I get nervous. Ironically, those areas have been REAL with me. They don't have time to play make-believe. Funny thing was, when I came back to Portland in 98, I got my face slammed into a payphone by the Gang Enforcement team 20 minutes after getting off the Greyhound, thinking I was banging! So the next day, when I went back out to The Numbers, I bought a .357 from a gun shop (they run the records in 10 minutes on the computer). Then that night, 5-0 pulls me over, and asks me WHY I HAVE A LOADED.357!!!!! AS IF THE DUMBA*SES DON'T KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment