Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How can I persuade my parents to let my boyfriend come with me on vacation?

Im going to houston over the summer and i really want my boyfriend to come with me? we would both be staying at my aunts house which is what i think they would be worried about. I havnt asked them yet about him coming but i am writing a persuasive essay because my mom is a language teacher and she really likes when i do things like that. so far i've covered that it would make a good birthday present(i'll be there during my birthday), we're been going out for about ten months and the rest of my family has yet to meet him,he could do some of the driving to get there(we're driving from albuquerque),we both promise to not do anything that wouldnt be "age appropriate", and he could help with the work there(my aunt and her husband are currently building a garage/tool shed.and he likes to do construction and stuff). It would be very helpful if you guys could give me more ideas of what to add. thank you:D

No comments:

Post a Comment