Sunday, July 10, 2011

I need a gift idea for a new guy?!?

I have been talking to this guy for a few months now, but he lives in Germany right now ( he is in the army and he is my step-dad's captain, they are both stationed there) I have not met him yet, I will be meeting him in September for the first time! His birthday is in July and thought it would be nice to send him a little something while he is still over in Germany just to show him I care. I am not looking for anything big or deep, because we are not anything official right now but are definitely interested in each other. I just want to send him something little, personal and thoughtful! He is very big into traveling, photography and playing guitar as well as star trek! I am having trouble coming up with personal ideas that have anything to do with these interests! Please help! any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment