Saturday, July 9, 2011

Questions about females? GIRLS ANSWER?

This may be a stereotype aimed at these beautiful females but why are females so hard to understand or 'read'? FOR EXAMPLE, I mean if I saw a guy it wouldn't be that hard to have a friendly conversation with him and at the end of the day I may have a new friend. If I saw a girl, I would get nervous and start to feel self-concious about how I look and what I'm wearing and I would be nervous to talk to her. And at the end of the day, things would be going on in my mind about her all day and I would be depressed hoping she would like me or not. And I would have to review my actions and try to think about how I can make an impression. Why do girls have that kind of 'power' over males? What makes girls so special that they can drive a man crazy... Positive feedback? And please give long thoughtful answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment