Saturday, July 9, 2011

Should i ask this girl out again?

OwK so I've known this girl since middle school and one day in middle school I gave her a horse 3d glass keychian that was really nice after that she realized that I really did like her but then she told me sorry I'm dating this other Guy. So years after now in high school shes in my modern world history class so I started talking to her again And we got into regular friends again. Turns out during this time she was after another guy who she dated for a week then he dumped her. So after that I asked her out about a week later. And she said no. I don't think she was over him because all her statuses on fb were sadlike as in love. And now present day I've been talking to her.more.latly this was about 3 months after I asked her out and she's being more friendly and texting more.meaningfully to me and she's involving me in making an elaborate plan to set up a party at her house I'm not going.but I'm like lookout And planner And so now I noticed her looking at me in a different way than ever before in class like in a thoughtful way and now she also after the party is going to have breakfast at my house. So idk she rejected me before but now things have changed should I ask her out? Or would it be a mistake? Thank you soon much Max points to best anser!

No comments:

Post a Comment